The followings are the terms and conditions for using Gannzilla Pro and Pythia software, which is exclusively owned by Gannzilla Inc.:
- Copyrights to Gannzilla Pro and Pythia are exclusively owned by Gannzilla Inc.
- Gannzilla Pro and Pythia are distributed “as is” with no warranty of any kind expressed or implied. Users must use the software at their own risk, and Gannzilla Inc. will not be held liable for any data loss, damages, loss of profits, or any other kind of loss resulting from the use or misuse of the software.
- Gannzilla Pro and Pythia is a freeware programs that anyone will use on any computer, including a computer in a commercial organization. Users do not need to register or pay for the program.
- No one will charge a fee for the distribution of the program.
- No one will decompile, disassemble, or otherwise reverse engineer, rent, lease, or sell the program or any subset of the program. Any unauthorized use will result in immediate and automatic termination of the license and will result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
- All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by Gannzilla Inc.
- Installing and using Gannzilla Pro and Pythia signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions of the license.
- If users do not agree with these terms and conditions of the license, they must remove the program from their storage devices and cease to use Gannzilla Pro and Pythia.
- Please note that Gannzilla Pro and Pythia cannot be hosted anywhere else. It is only available for download from gannzilla.com, and by downloading the software, users agree to abide by these terms and conditions set forth by Gannzilla Inc.
Thank you for using Gannzilla Pro and Pythia.